Summary EditDon is a male townie who is extremely wealthy.
Don is a Siberian husky with tan fur and an ahoge on the top of his head. He has shifty eyes and a smug grin on his face. He wears a brown sweater over a dark gray shirt, and navy blue shorts. He has a gold necklace, as well as a red belt with a white buckle.
Don's wealth has made him unable to appreciate anything that is not flashy or expensive.
He claims to be a man of culture.
While walking around:
- "If it's not expensive, it's not for me!
- "Whiff's house is totally not my kind of place! So dirty, messy, and unkempt!"
- "I lent my favorite pair of gold-threaded pants to Winnie. I hope he takes good care of it!"
- "Ah! The sun is shining brightly! Time to invite Maggie for a swim in my million-dollar pool!"
- "Need to make a trip down to Philip's shop and get that gold renaissance closet!"
- "Hey, don't take this wrongly, but you look kinda poor. Are you broke or something?"
- "I really don't know how to get home from here. I'll need to call my chauffeur!"
- "I can't decide if I want to buy a car or have a pool party for my birthday. I'll just do both!"
- If you chat with him he might say that he goes in the trash to see his how his house would look with that trash.
- He owns a golden fishing rod, as mentioned by Calvin.
- Don's wealth could support ten generations, if he would save half of it monthly, as mentioned by Albert.