1 Liter = 1000 Millilitres
1 Century = 1,200 Months = 100 years = 36524.25 days
1 Minute = 60 seconds
1 Hour = 60 minutes = 3600 seconds
1 Kilogram = 1,000,000 mg = 2.20462 pounds = 35.274 ounces
1 Meter = 3.28 feet
2183 / 37 = 59
19 x 28 = 532
65 x 12 = 780
121 / 11 = 11
144 / 12 = 12
418 / 38 = 11
* Halloween is also part of Flashy theme.
(TBC: appear in June —> Nanus Cory Catfish, Cherry Barb, Crowntail Betta, Striped Colonial Anemone , Mosquito Fish)
Does not appear in June
Southern Bluefin Tuna
Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
- Clown Loach
Night time (can be phrased as "when the moon is out") Edit
- Collosal Squid
- Denison Barb
- Boeseman Rainbowfish
Only in DAY TIME (aka Dawn to Dusk)
- Pumpkinseed Fish
- Redtail Catfish
- Smallmouth Buffalo Fish
- Neon Blue Tux Guppy
- Neon Tetra
- Butterfly Perch
- Blood Red Eye Swordtail
- Ender's Guppy
- Moon Jellyfish
- Banded Leporinus
Not seen at night
- Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish
- Bat Ray
- Sea Snake
- Box Jellyfish
Critically Endangered Species
- Formosan Salmon
- Diamond Sturgeon
- Southen Bluefin Tuna
Once in Blue Moon / Extinct
- Spinel Beloribitsa
- Salvelinus Agassizii
- Golden Butterfly Splitfin
Once in a RED moon
- Golden Butterfly Splitfin
- Salvelinus Agassizii
- Spinel Beloribitsa
In Order: Edit
- Capricorn [22 Dec - 19 Jan]
- Aquarius [20 Jan - 18 Feb]
- Pisces [19 Feb - 20 Mar]
- Aries [21 Mar - 19 Apr]
- Taurus [20 Apr - 20 May]
- Gemini [21 May - 20 June]
- Cancer [21 June - July]
- Leo [23 July - 22 August]
- Virgo [23 August - 22 Sept]
- Libra [23 Sept - 22 Oct]
- Scorpio [23 Oct - 21 Nov]
- Sagitarius [22 Nov - 21 Dec]
Horoscope Elemental Groups:Edit
- Fire : Aries, Leo, Sagittarius - hot, dry, ardent
- Earth : Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn - heavy, cold, dry
- Air : Gemini, Libra, Aquarius - light, hot, wet
- Water : Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces - wet, soft, cold
Chinese Zodiac Elemental Groups:
- Wood : Tiger, Rabbit
- Water : Rat, Ox, Pig
- Fire : Snake, Horse
- Metal : Monkey, Rooster
- Earth : Ox, Dragon, Goat/Sheep, Dog
Chinese Zodiac Compatibility Groups Edit
First Group: Rat, Dragon, Monkey
Second Group: Ox, Snake, Rooster
Third group: Tiger, Horse, Dog
Fourth Group: Rabbit, Sheep/Goat, Pig
- Yin: Rooster, Rabbit, Pig, Snake, Ox, Sheep
- Yang: Monkey, Tiger, Rat, Horse, Dragon, Dog
Villagers Related Edit
- Magic Mirrors are found in the Salon.
- Pianos are found in Mojo and Bubbles' houses
- In Mojo's house you can find: Armchair, Fireplace, Plant, Piano, Portrait, Clock, Bed, Radio/Speaker, Chandelier, Cupboard, Window, Balcony, Door, Floor, Wallpaper
- In Mojo's house, you you can not find: Wall Shelf, Statue, Carpet, TV, Bookshelf, Ceiling light
- Mojo wears: Top Hat, Cane (Walking Stick), Suit, Bow Tie
- Philip's Bandana/Head Scarf is PURPLE.
- Thomas's Hair is BROWN.
- Maggie's eyes are BROWN
- Tira's Bonet is MAROON
- Barnie's Headband is RED.
- Calvin likes fishing the most
- Calvin's Bucket is RED.
- Monique is the one who likes fishing the least
Date Related Edit
- Valentine's day: February 14
- Halloween: October 31
- Christmas: December 25
- Songkran: April 13 - April 15
- Astronomical Winter : Dec 21
- Astronomical Spring: Mar 20
- Astronomical Summer:June 20/21 (choose one)
- Astronomical Autumn: September 21/22/23 (choose one)
- Mr. Lee Kuan Yew become the first prime minister of Singapore in 1959
Country Related Edit
|Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur||Aug 31|
|USA||Washington D.C.||Jul 4|
|Mexico||Mexico City||Sep 16|
Country that is NOT an island
A: Singapore, Iceland, Madagascar
"Smallest continent on earth"
Color Related Edit
Primary Colours : Red, Blue, yellow
Secondary Colour :
- Red + Blue = Purple
- Red + Yellow = Orange
- Yellow + Blue = Green
• Red + Blue = Magenta
• Green + Blue = Cyan
• Green + Red = Yellow
How many colours are there in white light?
• Amethyst is Purple
• Emerald is Green
• Citrine is Yellow
• Ruby is Red
Human Teeth is made up of?
How many teeth does a child have?
How many teeth does an adult have?
How many bones in human adult normal body?
Which is percentage of human body made by water?
Which is the longest muscle group in the human body?
Which is the widest muscle group in the human body?
A: Latissimus Dorsi
Which is the biggest muscle group in the human body?
A: Gluteus Maximus
What is human biggest organ?
Hair and Skin pigment?
Where are the red blood cells made in?
A: Bone Marrow
Which Food Doesn't Spoil Easily? (One of these should be a choice)
A: Cornstarch; Sugar; Rice, Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract, Distilled White Vinegar, Maple Syrup, Hard Liquor, Honey
(Food that spoils easily: Saltwater)
What is the most efficient in waking you up in the morning?
A: Hot Chocolate, Banana, Sunlight
What's efficient in waking you up in the morning than caffeine?
A: Red Apple, Almond, Exercise, Sunlight
The biggest continent?
The smallest continent?
The biggest ocean?
A: Pacific Ocean
What is the smallest ocean in the world?
A: Arctic Ocean
How many moon orbits the earth?
How many Planets in our Solar System?
Closest planet to the Sun?
Furthest planet from the Sun?
Planet rotates clockwise?
What is the most common gas?
The second common gas on earth?
What percentage of water are FRESH WATER on Earth?
Percentage of ACCESSIBLE fresh water?
How many times is the Dead Sea saltier than ocean?
Name of the largest reef system?
A: Great Barrier Reef
Who made the first claim that earth is sphere and is not flat?
What is Earth's core temperature in Celsius?
Who formulated the geocentric theory?
Which of these cannot jump? (Jump : Panda, Giraffe, Millipede, Snail, Turtle)
A: Elephant, Hippo, Tick, Sloth
Which of these cannot fly?
A: Takahe, Kakapo, Penguin, Kiwi, Emu, Meka, Rhea, Ostrich, Cassowary
(Fly : Pelican, Quail, Flamingo, Woodpecker, Turkey, Bat, Peacock)
Which of these cannot be found in north pole?
Which of these cannot be found in south pole?
A: Polar Bear
Which of these does not breathe using the same organ?
A: Loach, Cat Fish, Sea Cucumber, Dolphin
What is the ferocious freshwater fish?
Which of these the least dangerous sea creatures?
A: Whale Shark, Megamouth Shark, Basking Shark
These can not be found while fishing!
A: Ocean Faraway Castle, Ocean Faraway Pillar, Ocean Bed, Ocean Dresser, Ocean, Fishing Boat, Ocean Wallpaper
Which of these is NOT an insect?
A: Scorpion, Spider, Slug, Snail, Centipede, Millipede
Which 1 of these is already extinct in the wild?
A: Spinel Beloribitsa
Reptile: Sea Snake , Komodo Dragon , Turtle , Alligator, Iguana, Gharial
Which of these is NOT a mammal?
A: Chicken , Iguana
Which of these is a mammals?
A: Bats , Manatees, Sloths , Dugong , Rhino, Armadillo , Otter , Panda , Killer Whale , Narwhal, Kangaroo , Rat , Deer .
Which of these animals can turn it’s head 180 degrees?
A: Praying Mantis
Which of these animals can turn it’s head 270 degrees?
Animal that can last longest without water?
A: Kangaroo Rat
How many is Violin Strings?
How many notes does an octave comprise of?
Who is considered as the greek god of music?
What is the level and intensity Sound measurement?
A: Zurna, Piccolo, Oboe, Ocarina, Recorder, Bassoon
A: Bandoneon, Accordion, Calesta, Harpsichord, Piano, Clavinet
A: Maraca, Marimba, Wind Chime, Piano, Triangle, Tambourine
PAINTING AND ARTISTS
Who paint The Sistine Madonna?
Who paint Mona Lisa?
A: Leonardo DaVinci
Who Paint Guernica
A: Pablo Picasso
The creator of Pieta?
Who paint The Persistence of Memory?
A: Salvador Dali
Who paint The Scream?
A: Edvard Munch
Who paint Water Lilies?
A: Claude Monet
Creator of Bronze David?
Painter of The Starry Night
A: Vincent van Gogh
How many colors are there in white light?
How many feet should a toothbrush be kept away from a flushing toilet to avoid it's resulting airborne particles?
A: 6 feet (2m)
What causes pearls to melt?
A: Wine, Vinegar, Lemon Juice
What are dust particles made up of?
A: Dead Skin
What is the maximum number of times a paper can be folded in half?
- Bats , Manatees, Sloths , Dugong, Moth , Rhino, Armadillo , Otter , Panda , Killer Whale , Narwhal, Kangaroo , Rat , Deer
- Humans, Raccoons, Ants, Hummingbirds, Ostrich, Squirrel, Bear, Chipmunk, Gorilla
- Sundew, Pandas, Spiders, Bladderwort, Weasel, Scorpion, Dragonfly
- Rafflesia is not carnivorous
- Horse, Rabbit, Cow, Deer, Sheep, Grasshopper, Iguana, Guinea Pig, Dugong, Hippo, Manatee, Moth, Rhino, Buffalo, Gazelle